Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not use this site! Toni Julian may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Toni Julian (or the “Site”) will mean you accept those changes. Toni Julian—BA, CPT, NFS, AND REIKI PRACTITIONER is not a medical doctor and does not provide medical advice or treatment of any kind.
THIS SITE OFFERS:
- HEALTH, LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS INFORMATION
- FITNESS TIPS
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- NATURAL AND ALTERNATIVE OR COMPLEMENTARY TO HEALING INFORMATION
- EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTINUE VISITING WITH AND BEING TREATED BY YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR THE HEALTH OF YOUR FAMILY, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ALL NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS OR HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS/REMEDIES TO EVALUATE IF THEY COULD ADVERSELY AFFECT OR REACT WITH ANY MEDICATIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
Nutrition and fitness should be tailored to the personal needs of each individual considering their physical condition and circumstances. All content at Toni Julian has been developed for educational and general purposes and does not consider individual needs, physical needs or circumstances of the subscriber or visitor to the site. The subscriber or visitor is responsible for consulting a primary healthcare provider when considering the nutrition and wellness information at the Toni Julian site or classes that Toni Julian offers. Including (without limitation) the applicability of such information in light of the personal needs, physical condition and health of subscriber or visitor.
Reliance on any information provided by Toni Julian, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Toni Julian, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods, herbs or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Links to Other Sites
Toni Julian may provide links to third-party web sites. Toni Julian is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Toni Julian Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
Paid Endorsement Disclosure
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, affiliate programs, sponsorships, testimonial and/or link to products or services. I do not promote anything that is inconsistent with my ideology. For the purposes of complying with FTC rules, please assume that, for every recommendation, link, and product I use, the following all hold true: FTC Disclosure.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Liability of Toni Julian and Its Administrators
The use of the Toni Julian Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Toni Julian site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Toni Julian. Accordingly, Toni Julian assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Toni Julian Site.
The Toni Julian Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Toni Julian, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Toni Julian makes no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of Toni Julian.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the content contained on the Toni Julian Site.
The Toni Julian Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. TONI JULIAN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Toni Julian makes no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of Toni Julian.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Toni Julian Site.
If case of loss of data or service interruption, in no event shall Toni Julian, its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Toni Julian Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Toni Julian Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Toni Julian, its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Toni Julian Site are advised of the possibility of such damages.
Toni Julian, its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Toni Julian Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $10. Contract and relationship is under California law and any disputes resulting from any information, contracts or courses by Toni Julian or its administrators are to be resolved by mediation in the state of California.
California State Law NOTICE
California State law allows any person to provide nutritional advice or give advice concerning proper nutrition--which is the giving of advice as to the role of food and food ingredients, including dietary supplements. This state law does NOT confer authority to practice medicine or to undertake the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, pain, deformity, injury, or physical or mental condition and specifically does not authorize any person other than one who is a licensed health practitioner to state that any product might cure any disease, disorder, or condition.
Toni Julian, its administrators or any third parties mentioned on the Toni Julian Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site or Content, or Public Areas. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Toni Julian and its administrators, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Toni Julian with respect to the use of the Toni Julian Site and Content.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.