Makes 2 Servings
WHAT TO BUY:
- 2 Medium Frozen bananas, chopped into slices
- 2 T Matcha green tea powder
- 3 T Almond Milk
- 2 T Almond butter
- 2 scoops Collagen peptides
- 1 T Liquid sweetener of choice (Monkfruit, Stevia and/or Allulose combinations work well)
WHAT TO DO:
- Begin by slicing the frozen bananas and adding them into a high-speed blender.
- Make sure to pulverize them into crumbles before proceeding.
- Add the almond milk, almond butter, liquid sweetener, collagen and Matcha powders.
- Blend, stopping occasionally to scrape down the inside with a rubber spatula. The consistency will be extremely thick and will take some time for it to blend consistently and smoothly. Continue blending until very smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and eat immediately or place into a storage container and freeze.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: